Harry and Philip wrap up their series on international institutions and the future of peace by discussing the decline of American hegemony and what it means for international order. Can international institutions pick up the slack? What does the future hold?
- "Why did Trump end the WTO's Appellate Body? Tariffs.," by Chad P. Brown, for Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- "What Are the Trends in Armed Conflicts, and What Do They Mean for U.S. Defense Policy?" by Thomas S. Szayna et. al., for RAND.
- "The Unipolar Moment," by Charles Krauthammer in Foreign Affairs.
- Harry's Insight explaining the impact of domestic politics on US foreign policy
- Philip's Focus on China's admission to the WTO
Don't miss the previous episodes in this series: